"Be genuine. AUTHENTICITY drives lifetime Engagement."
18 cities and 5 countries have been home. I’ve learned from different cultures and languages, and appreciate the unique influence that these experiences have contributed to my success in brand strategy, marketing, and communications.
About My Career
A performance-driven transformational marketing and communications leader with a passion for branding and customer/employee experience. Proven track-record setting strategy and leading integrated, measurable, and targeted D2C/B2B and internal campaigns for Mercedes-Benz, Florida Blue, Jaguar Land Rover, and GuideWell. As a self-starter, I have been trusted with “white canvas” opportunities to develop teams, brands, and creatively disrupt. As a multitasker I can set strategy while orchestrating and executing the biggest wins/challenges, optimizing resources, developing talent, and driving team success.
Noted Strengths and Education
- Known for growing brand and client portfolios, channels, and media ($2B+ brands)
- Experienced developing B2B, D2C, Media, and Internal engagement programs
- Ability to segment data to drive retention, acquisition, and engagement internally/externally
- C-Suite/cross-functional partnership to drive KPIs, collaboration, process and transformational efforts
- Strategic champion of brand/retail transformation through disruptive multichannel efforts
- Resourceful and collaborative leader that develops/influences virtual/matrix partners/teams
- Leading agency models, SOWs, and negotiations
- Ability to optimize resources, including marketing and communications budgets
- Board Member of St. Johns County Schools Citizens Tax Advisory and Prospera
- Fluent in English and Spanish with proven record leading teams in multiple countries
- lIlinois State University, Bachelors of Science, Communications. PR. Crisis Management
- Santa Monica College, Associate of Arts, Graphic Design. Advertising
- Leadership Jacksonville 2015
- Kellogg School of Management AHIP Change Management Program
- Eurocentre School of Languages, Paris, France