"Be genuine. AUTHENTICITY drives lifetime Engagement."
18 cities and 5 countries have been home. I’ve learned from different cultures and languages, and appreciate the unique influence that these experiences have contributed to my success in brand strategy, marketing, and communications.
About My Career
A transformational and performance-driven leader with a passion for marketing strategy, positioning, relevant brand experience, and customer-centric marketing. Known for problem-solving and developing innovative, integrated, and targeted revenue-generating programs for brands, products, channels, and global markets. Expertise with consumer and B2B segments with brands such as Elevance Health (Anthem), Mercedes-Benz, Jaguar Land Rover, GuideWell, Florida Blue, and City Electric Supply. Known as a strong brand and CX advocate, sales partner, and self-starter that can set strategy, execute, and deliver results, while optimizing resources, developing, and strengthening teams/talent, and driving cross-functional collaboration. Fluent in English and Spanish. Conversational in French.
Noted Strengths and Education
- Growing brand portfolios, digital programs, channels, and leading omni-channel campaigns
- Developing successful customer engagement programs aligned with sales and revenue strategies
- Able to segment data to drive acquisition and customer experience efforts for global audiences
- B2B consulting to franchisee, retail channels, and C-suite driving KPIs and transformation efforts
- Ability to launch brands and products in new global markets and multicultural segments
- Ability to optimize resources, including marketing budgets of $200MM+
- Board Member of St. Johns County Schools Citizens Tax, Prospera US Economic Development
- lIlinois State University, Bachelors of Science, Communications. PR. Crisis Management
- Santa Monica College, Associate of Arts, Graphic Design. Advertising
- Leadership Jacksonville 2015
- Kellogg School of Management AHIP Change Management Program
- Eurocentre School of Languages, Paris, France